Daniel E. Sharkey, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Daniel E. Sharkey, M.D., is a board certified otolaryngologist and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons with training in adult and pediatric ENT, head and neck surgery, and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. He graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine with honors and completed his postgraduate internship in general surgery at the Jewish Hospital and Washington University Medical Center, and otolaryngology at Barnes Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine. Dr. Sharkey has been a board certified otolaryngologist since 1987.
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Rhinologic Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Society of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Martin County Medical Society